- Make an ANA scrapbook with pics of skinny models. Write down all the reasons you want to lose weight. Keep track of everything you eat.
- The only freedom left is the freedom to starve.
- Giving in to food shows weakness, be strong and you will be better than everyone else.
- You aren't defeated when you lose, you're only defeated when you quit!
- Do not give up on what you want most for what you want at the moment.
- Nothing matters when I'm thin.
- An imperfect body reflects an imperfect person.
- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
- I'm not starving myself. I'm perfecting my emptiness.
- It's not deprivation, it's liberation.
- Craving is only a feeling.
- Thin is a skill.
- What's in your fingers today is on your hips tomorrow.
- Quod me nutrit, me destruit (What nourishes me also destroys me)
- What the scale says is the most important thing.
- Being thin and not eating are signs of true willpower and success.
Plot is planned, a clever trap laid
Money spills as spin machines trade
Effulgent in smart labeled suits
Pert fleet footed those high fliers
Billboard images that entice
With painted dreams of fancy lies
Deceived by the glitterati
Mind, the body image controls
Beauty begets fame and laurels
Not all are blessed traffic stoppers
Most numskull dream-body hopers
In a bank vault his laughter rings
Beauty hunter an old song sings
The fat man’s mind bestirred berserk
Pills and drills and suctions at work
A cruel diet gives way soon
To depression binging of doom
Constant companions for days
Self loathing and neurosis stays
Also take a look at
Take a leap into my PhotoBlog