RSS

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Day the Wind Read My Dairy



Photobucket



The wind read my old dairy
One page every second
Pressed flowers and peacock feathers
A pale letter and a picture postcard
Triangular stamp - an envy at school

My life replays before my eyes
One scene every second
Memories flood to clog my throat
Tears and smiles fight to reign
My face an emotional seesaw.

Nameless faces, the spoken word
One line every second
Frozen in space, face and word
Stream into my ear, out the other
Tingling braincells dance like hell

I will call out to the wind
One day every year
Visit me as I sit at the window
Old diary waits to be opened
To add life to memories missing.



diary animation



Thursday, July 23, 2009
@Nalini Hebbar/openmind - all rights reserved.



1 COMMENTS:

Neil said...

Love ur words....."emotional seesaw".....