Award by Chanz
There are rules
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your Blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g. a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to
Thanks Chandini Jain, for the 'Cherry on top award'...sweet of you to think of me!
Now comes the toughest part...3 things I love about myself...only three out of all the 300?...hey just kidding!
After some cathartic... soul searching... tongue tied... stammering... stumbling... silence... AAAHHH... here goes...
1. A good listener who people love to talk to. I am non-judgmental and am very quickly able to see both sides of an issue. Very neutral and love to talk people into meeting halfway.
2. I believe mistakes are there to be made. I don't blame people nor myself for the mistakes made. It takes courage to study them and move on.
3. By the age of 10, we encouraged our kids to study by themselves and learn to be independent. This has paid off. I put this in my list because it was tough to wean them away from dependence yet maintain a fostering relationship with them. Both my children have chosen 'out of the box' careers and are very confidant and sure of what they are.
My first son is a Marine Eng. who will work (see the world!) for 10 years and then settle down to look after our agri +animal farm which is his first love.
The second son is the AP State Under 14 Cricket Captain and also in the Under 16 State team...studies are not his priority...and we have not forced him to...a very very very difficult decision to make because all we see around us are IIT courses and entrance exams.
This award first goes out to those who gave me awards in the past
and then to my regular readers
Mr. Pramathesh™ Borkotoky
Parth J Dave
With due apologies for not having done so the first time around, I wish to include 1 wonderful informative blog
And also Journomuse whose blog the Word Sketches has some wonderful wonderful writing.
A picture I love...'the 3 men in my life'
Enfield, St Thomas Anglican Church
58 minutes ago